Samsung g615f 7.0(j7 max) frp lock reset solution.new samsung experience 8.1 with latest security build..free solution for all..
To reset frp lock in new samsung g615f ( j7-max 2017 )you have to use some given steps to enable adb mode without using combination file or any rom without any risk.
How to enable adb in new samsung android without flashing combination file..
- Connect wifi to frp locked device
- Enable talkback by pressing home key 3/4 times at once
- Swipe up to down then right to enable talkback settings
- Open talkback setting,pause feedback by pressing home key 3 times
- Open help and feedback from talkback settings menu
- Search for VOICE in help and feedback search box then open select GET STARTED WITH VOICE ACCESS
- A youtube tutoriual video will show there open video in youtube app by share option
- Press back to come in youtube main window
- A browser window will open
- Go to bookmarks option,then go to history-downloads history-my files
- Download easy frp apk from here and put it into sd card and install from my files-sd card
- Open app press 2nd option to go to setting
- Open apps in setting and select google apps-notification-app notification-feed(enable feed option to open google apps)
- Now search for caculator in google apps(if google apps cant search for apps simply go back and clear app data of google apps)
- Open calculator and type this code (+30012012732+
- Drparser mode will be apear type code *#0808#
- Select last option DM+ACM+ADB and reboot device
- When phone power on insert usb cable select allow usb debugging from phone
- Reset frp with any Samsung frp reset tool..like z3x,octoplus,miracle box,umt etc…
video tutorial to enable adb without flashing combination file in samsung android..
HERE I AM GIVING A FREE SAMSUNG ADB FRP RESET TOOL WORKING FOR ALL MODELS
its a free frp reset tool by gsmhagard.if you have any other tool you can use it .The main task is enable adb mode
Download this toll from gsmhagard.com
BEST OF LUCK…
…Feel free to comment here if you have any problem regarding this post…