OPPO F1F FIRMWARE UPGRADE SOLUTION EASY STEPS
Here we are giving flashing solution for oppo f1f.oppo f1f is aqualcomm chipset based phone,if your phone is soft bricked(hangs on logo),or have virus/malware problem or restarts after power on,you hav eto update firmware to solve these issue
there is two types of firmwares are availble for this model
- one you can flash with recovery mode via sd card
- second you can flash with flash-tool in emergency mode via pc
here we are providing both types of files,if you can access recovery mode,use sd card file,if you are unable to access recovery( phone is not powering on or not booting ) you have to flash with flash tool in emergency mode
SD CARD FLASHING..
- Put zip file in sd card of you phone
- Boot you phone into recovery mode by pressing vol. down +power key
- Select language
- Choose install update from sd card
- Select sd card and chose zip file which was downloaded
- Prosses will be start and done(make sure battery is charged more than 50%)
FLASHING WITH FLASTOOL..
- open msm8x39download tool
- select phone type 15309-for 16gb model,second option for 32 gb
- click verify tab
- when verify done,click start tab
- insert cable into phone while holding both volume keys
- make sure qualcomm drivers are installed,phone must be conected in Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 mode
- flashing will be start in middle when flashing stoped and says waiting for device to connect jst restart your phone(press vol.+ vol.- and power key for 30 seconds)phone boot into fastboot mode release all keys for 30 seconds phone will be powered off
- again hold both vol.keys and insert cable
- flashing will be start and finish.its done
download links are billow….
!!!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY REGARDING THIS PROBLEM !!!!!