Micromax q402 hard reset by key combination done..
- power off the phone using power key or remove battery and insert back
- first press power key then after volume + key (don’t press both key at same time first power then volume+)
- when logo appear release power key and keep holding volume positive key
- android logo will appears then press volume + for options
- scroll down using volume – key and select wipe data factory reset
- power key to select and again select yes
- after factory reset press reboot system now..
its all done..
If you face google verification lock (frp) in micromax q402 after hard reset follow billow guide to unlock frp lock..
Boot phone into fastboot mode(using recovery mode select reboot to bootloader)
Open adb folder
press shif+right click
select open command promt here
type these command in command window one by one
- fastboot devices
- fastboot erase persist
- fastboot reboot
frp lock will be unlocked..best of luck