Samsung j701f j7 nxt/core 8.1 root solution final
Samsung j701f root and install working custom rom, if you got failed or error while flashing repair firmware with odin in latest version 8.0/8.1 u5/u6 or higher version.restart and flash failed problem also solved with this method 100%.also possible to downgrade j701f without damaging security aria like baseband and efs parts.
To root phone you have to flash custom recovery,follow billow given proper guide to be success.Make sure that oem unlock is on before flashing twrp recovery
j701f restart and baseband unknown problem after flash also solved with this method.
If you wants to downgrade firmware this method will also works in that case,without any error.to repair imei and solve baseband problem or no service issue also solved with this method.
- Download j701f root 8.0/8.1 package
- Download latest odin tool
- Extract j701f root folder into sd card or otg
- Enter download mode and connect to pc
- Open odin tool select twrp 188.8.131.52.tar in ap section ( untick auto reboot from option tab)After flash phone should not auto restart
- Click start.when flash complete remove battery and enter into recovery mode(volume up +home+power key)
- Factory reset by typing yes
- Wipe system folder from wipe menu
- Install CanaryRom_V1_J701X.zip
- Install Boot logo black j7 core.zip from boot logo folder
- Then install Bootanimation-Samsung-black.zip
- In last install xposed-v90-sdk27-arm-beta3.zip
- Reboot phone
!!!!Feel free to comment here if you have any query regarding this post!!!!