Samsung j710gn j7 2016 root and unlock done tested
Samsung j710gn root file tested on latest version.root phone with odin and get all root rights.old root files are buggy and have problem like hangs on logo,restarts after root.this file is tested with all versions of Samsung j7 2016..
STEPS FOR ROOTING-
- Download odin tool
- Download Samsung usb driver for android
- Download TWRP file for Samsung j710gn
- Download super su AND copy into sd card or in internal storage of the phone to flash via twrp
- Connect handset on download mode via usb cable
- Select root.tar file in pda section
- Uncheck auto reboot in odin
- Click start..after pass message just disconnect phone with usb reboot phone into force recovery mode to boot into twrp recovery(press both volume+home+power key and quickly release only volume down key after power off phone )
- instaal super via twrp recovery and reboot..
After root your device you can perform unlock operation via z3x Samsung tool to unlock county lock easily …
Note-these file are tested with Samsung j710gn 6.0.1 all builds,if any problem persists after flash twrp or odin feel free to comment here..we will be happy to help you..
MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE USING SAME VERSION OF TWRP AND SUPER SU TO PERFORM ROOT OPERATION
..BEST OF LUCK..