Samsung j701f (j7- nxt) touch not working after update on copy screen.without downgrade without custom rom
hello friends in this post i will share solution for Samsung j701f touch pad not working after update to 8.1 oreo. Screen folder was copy not original.working well on 7.0 but after an update touch stopped working.
many friends are searching solution regarding this problem .i was also before some times.finally we found a perfect and easy solution for this problem.so i am sharing this solution in this post with step by step guide.with free touch working file for every one .
if you are searching for the solution of j701f touch not working after update to oreo 8.1 u6 binary, this post will really helpful to you.folllow billow given process to resolve this issue .
Samsung has updated there boot security files in new updates so in many models if you are using a non original screen after update touch wiil not work anymore,and due to binary security you are also not able to downgrade it to old version if you are updated to new version.so be careful before update in copy screen having phones.
Samsung j701f touch not working on 8.1 oreo solution
- Download latest odin tool only
- Use otg mouse or usb mouse with an otg cable to access setting
- Enable devlloper options by clicking on build no 7 times from about menu
- Enable oem unlock to disable FRP Lock
- Flash given .tar file using odin tool in download mode
- After flash .tar file just do hard reset by volume keys.
- Its done.now touch will work on 8.1 oreo.without any custom rom or downgrade to lower version
To understand better follow video guide ..
!!!!! feel free to comment here if you have any query regarding this post,we will be happy to help you !!!!!